CORE COLLECTION l The iconic APL® TechLoom Pro in White/Black/Gum is our classic APL running shoe that helped start a movement and our timeless core collection colorway. The patented one piece woven upper that features innovative performance textiles creates a truly intriguing visual of different knit patterns, color palettes, levels of depth, and intricacy not seen in other footwear. Cushioning is provided by our proprietary Propelium® midsole/outsole for extreme comfort and clean looks. The TechLoom Pro is truly where performance and luxury intersect. Standard normal width sizing and a slightly wider toe box. 8mm drop. Wt. 7.9 oz.
- Revolutionary TechLoom upper construction is seamlessly woven from performance textiles resulting in a true one-piece upper for an exceptional fit.
- Engineered into a single layer; support, breathability, flex and strength are all strategically designed and placed in key areas where each of these specific features are needed.
- Midsole/outsole compound developed for direct ground contact, enabling the use of less rubber on the outsole, significantly reducing the weight of the shoes.
- Propelium® is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Inspired by the shape of a feather, the outsole incorporates natural motion flex grooves that react to every movement.
- 100% Vegan, made with no animal products.
- The 8mm drop from the heel to the forefoot places your foot in a natural position for efficient running.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
In Store Purchases Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
Within 10 days of purchase, you can return your item and receive a refund to the original method of payment. Within 21 days of purchase, you can exchange your item or receive a merchandise credit.
All sale and discounted items bought in store are final sale.
Online Purchases Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days from the shipping date or merchandise credit on an eGift Card within 30 days from the shipping date. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
We are not able to offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.
Sale items are final sale, unless otherwise indicated. No refunds or exchanges.
Return and Exchange Conditions
For all returns or exchanges:
- Items must not be washed, worn or damaged.
- All original tags must be attached.
- A valid receipt must be presented.
The following items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange:
- Sale items
- Face Masks
Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded unless required by law. All returned items purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.
Steps To Returning An Online Order
Note: A return postage fee of $10.00 will be deducted from your refund.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and item(s) being returned.
- Pack and ship your return with the provided return label.
- Be sure to have your package sent off within 30 days of your shipping confirmation email.
Once we receive your package, we’ll process your return. This could take up to 7-10 business days. You'll receive an e-mail notification to let you know the refund has been processed.