The ultimate intersection of luxury and performance, the APL TechLoom Bliss running shoe travels with you through all aspects of your life. Over two years in the making and our lightest running shoe ever at 6.8 oz., the Techloom Bliss running shoe features a stunning slip on design and custom elastic strap that allows for quick ingress and egress providing the ultimate comfort and a seamless fit.
Perfect for travel, the Bliss uses APL’s proprietary Propelium® technology, designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort while it maintains midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA. Our proprietary lightweight Propelium® midsole and traction pattern incorporate a durable rubber outsole with a forefoot crash pad, for the lightest APL running shoe yet. 8mm drop. Wt. 6.8 oz.
All of our shoes are unisex. If your size is sold out, simply select a men's size on the site and adjust the fit down by a size and half. For example, a size 9 in women's is a size 7.5 in men’s.
- Seamless high-elastic stretch rebound TechLoom Upper for extreme stretch that moves with your feet.
- Custom milled elastic strap. Slip-on design provides ultimate comfort and a seamless fit.
- Propelium® is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Newly developed lightweight Propelium® midsole and new traction pattern.
- Durable rubber outsole with forefoot crash pad.
- The lightest APL running shoe ever weighing in at 6.8 oz in a Men’s size 9.
- 100% Vegan, made using no animal products.
- The 8mm drop from the heel to the forefoot places your foot in a natural position for efficient running.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
In Store Purchases Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
Within 10 days of purchase, you can return your item and receive a refund to the original method of payment. Within 21 days of purchase, you can exchange your item or receive a merchandise credit.
All sale and discounted items bought in store are final sale.
Online Purchases Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days from the shipping date or merchandise credit on an eGift Card within 30 days from the shipping date. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
We are not able to offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.
Sale items are final sale, unless otherwise indicated. No refunds or exchanges.
Return and Exchange Conditions
For all returns or exchanges:
- Items must not be washed, worn or damaged.
- All original tags must be attached.
- A valid receipt must be presented.
The following items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange:
- Sale items
- Face Masks
Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded unless required by law. All returned items purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.
Steps To Returning An Online Order
Note: A return postage fee of $10.00 will be deducted from your refund.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and item(s) being returned.
- Pack and ship your return with the provided return label.
- Be sure to have your package sent off within 30 days of your shipping confirmation email.
Once we receive your package, we’ll process your return. This could take up to 7-10 business days. You'll receive an e-mail notification to let you know the refund has been processed.