Performance design is at the forefront of the TechLoom Wave. Featuring a newly developed high-elastic 3D stretch rebound TechLoom upper that dynamically moves with your feet. The upper is designed to allow increased stretch front to back where your feet articulate, while also providing lateral and medial support. An internal cage provides additional support and customizable lockdown when pulling the laces tight. An integrated lace loop allows you to tuck the laces for a streamline look. The seamless upper design allows you to remove the laces completely to transform the TechLoom Wave into a stylish slip-on with the same great fit.
The Wave uses APL’s proprietary Propelium® technology, designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort while it maintains midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA. The newly developed midsole and traction pattern incorporate a durable rubber outsole with a forefoot crash pad. 8mm drop. Wt. 7.1 oz.
- High-elastic 3D stretch rebound TechLoom Upper dynamically woven to move with your feet.
- Strategically placed ventilation zones allow enhanced airflow to keep your feet cool and dry.
- Internal cage provides additional support and customizable lockdown while still allowing full range of motion.
- Phantom lace loop eyelet offers the option to tuck your laces for streamline look.
- Convertible design allows you to remove your laces completely, transforming your shoes into a slip-on while still providing great fit and support.
- Propelium® is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Lightweight Propelium® midsole. Durable rubber outsole with forefoot crash pad.
- The 8mm drop from the heel to the forefoot places your foot in a natural position for efficient running.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
In Store Purchases Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
Within 10 days of purchase, you can return your item and receive a refund to the original method of payment. Within 21 days of purchase, you can exchange your item or receive a merchandise credit.
All sale and discounted items bought in store are final sale.
Online Purchases Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days from the shipping date or merchandise credit on an eGift Card within 30 days from the shipping date. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
We are not able to offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.
Sale items are final sale, unless otherwise indicated. No refunds or exchanges.
Return and Exchange Conditions
For all returns or exchanges:
- Items must not be washed, worn or damaged.
- All original tags must be attached.
- A valid receipt must be presented.
The following items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange:
- Sale items
- Face Masks
Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded unless required by law. All returned items purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.
Steps To Returning An Online Order
Note: A return postage fee of $10.00 will be deducted from your refund.
- Email email@example.com with your order number and item(s) being returned.
- Pack and ship your return with the provided return label.
- Be sure to have your package sent off within 30 days of your shipping confirmation email.
Once we receive your package, we’ll process your return. This could take up to 7-10 business days. You'll receive an e-mail notification to let you know the refund has been processed.