CORE COLLECTION l The TechLoom Tracer is APL’s newest entry into training. Our first low top training shoe is designed and engineered with your workout in mind. Aptly named for its performance design, the TechLoom Tracer uses familiar materials from the APL product line but updates them in a modern, performance driven way. To provide exceptional comfort around the ankle we have developed a new molded lycra collar and tongue that allows for easy ingress and egress with a smooth, sculpted heel to offer full range of motion. The TechLoom forefoot is a non-stretch construction to keep your foot centered on the footbed and provide maximum lateral stability. The newly developed lacing system limits lace-loosening during workouts to keep you locked in to perform your best. The Propelium® midsole provides great, low profile cushioning and rebound, with rubber traction pads placed in key high wear areas for durability. Great for every workout intensity, you can be confident the TechLoom Tracer will put up with everything you can throw at it in our timeless core collection White/Black/Black colorway. 8mm drop. Wt. 7.1oz.
- Newly developed molded Lycra collar and tongue with sculpted heel to provide full range of motion.
- Non-stretch Techloom forefoot keeps your foot secure and stable throughout your workout.
- New lacing system limits lace-loosening during your workout to keep you performing your best.
- Phantom lace loop eyelet offers the option to tuck your laces for streamline look.
- New sockliner offers exceptional cushioning to handle even the most extreme training session.
- Propelium™ is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Lightweight Propelium midsole. Durable rubber outsole with forefoot crash pad.
- The 8mm drop from the heel to the forefoot places your foot in a natural position for efficient running.
In Store Purchases Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Within 10 days of purchase, you can return your item and receive a refund to the original method of payment.
Within 21 days of purchase, you can exchange your item or receive a merchandise credit.
All sale and discounted items bought in store are final sale.
Online Purchases Return & Exchange Policy
Regular Priced Merchandise
You can receive a full refund within 14 days from the shipping date or merchandise credit on an eGift Card within 30 days from the shipping date. After 30 days, we will no longer accept returns.
We are not able to offer exchanges online. We recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.
Sale items are final sale, unless otherwise indicated. No refunds or exchanges.
Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded unless required by law. All returned items purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.